This type of massage is for relaxation purposes only. Patients are self-referred. No physical therapy is being performed and patients are not under the care of the doctor. This type of massage is not considered medically necessary. No paperwork or insurance billing is needed. Gifts Certificates are available.
Treatment Based Therapeutic Massage:
This type of massage is treatment based. Patients are under the doctor's care and physical therapy is being performed. This can include trigger point therapy and range of motion. The cost and range will depend on the type of treatment and duration. Patients must be referred by the doctor and this type of massage is considered medically necessary.
Please notify us if you have a preference for a specific therapist. We will be happy to accommodate your request.
Note that peak appointment times (first thing in the morning or later evening) book quickly. If you have a particular date or time you need to schedule, it is best to give a week's notice to our scheduling department to make your appointment.
- Appointments are available Tues, Wed, Friday, Saturday. Please call ahead to schedule.
- We have two licensed massage therapists on staff throughout the week.
- Massages are available in 1/2 hour and 1 hour increments
- Please inform a member of our staff if you are scheduling a pre-natal massage. (Special pre-caution will be taken along with necessary room preparation).
- A courtesy of 24 hours notice is required for all cancellations. Please be sure to call our office in advance to avoid our missed appointment fee. This will allow us adequate time to reschedule massage for other patients who may be injured and require immediate treatment.
1 Hour Massage - $60
1/2 Hour Massage - $40
Gift Certificates are Available!